FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com

Monday, April 16, 2007

VM

The new sidebar foolery is possibly not the most congruent with my blogs color scheme - yet being the latest in what might turn into a series of sidebar decorations... there it sits. I am not at this time listing the posting code for two reasons. The crux of both reasons is that I have not checked with VM ministries if they mind this sort of promotion or that I have redesigned their logo - but if you really want to have this master piece on your blog, I can get it to you privately. In the meantime, do follow the link and be reminded to pray for our fellow brothers and sisters who are put to the test every day because of their faithfulness to Christ.

P.S. I understand the graphics are a little "flashy." I will try and post a more minimalist rendition in the coming weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home