FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com

Monday, October 23, 2006

Bob Hope Airport

I don’t often (ever) give reviews on airports that I have traveled through, but I felt compelled to give a short “yeah & nay” list about the little Bob Hope airport.

Yeah – to having the longest yet fastest security line I have ever been through.

Yeah – to having a number of wifi carriers available at the terminals, as opposed to SeaTac’s AT&T only, though not quite as good as Sacramento’s all-over free wifi.

Yeah – to accommodating personnel.

Nay – to lack of dining options

Nay – to clear signage regarding where to go once in and coming to the airport.

Overall, at first blush that’s 3 Yeahs and 2 Nays equaling 1 Yeah, so overall a positive experience at Burba… I mean Bob Hope airport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home