FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com

Saturday, June 19, 2004

As the shadows creep along my L shaped desk and the night air is finaly cooling off in the blackness outside, I am starting to grasp that summer is here. I will wake up in the morning, and I won't be going to school. I'll turn in my bed as the sharp rays of morning light attempt to convice me that it is a new day, a day full of time that I can choose to spend, or waste. I would like to present you all with a challenge: Look at everything differently. I've had a few people talk to me about "creativity," and that they could never see something the way certain people can, I encourgingly disagree. Being creative is not something a person is born with, it's a choice to make the most of what you have. The principles in this have spilt over all areas of my life, leaving long stains of color and diference. Choose to see things differently. Sometimes the best way to start is to excercise the mind. Close your eyes, point to a random location, open your eyes and think of five oberservations about that object. Even if you point at a wall, there are more than five oberservations you can pull from a wall. It would be my desire that nobody could say about this summer, that they were bored, there is always something to do, something new to see, strengthen the brain.
-To God be the glory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home